Smooth Boolean 2.1 (with Smooth Bridge)
- sbSmoothBridge modifier to seamlessly bridge 2 open edgeloops with uneven edge count
- lowpoly meshes handling
- much better dealing with meshes of different resolution
- 15-20% faster solving
- sbNormalMap modifier to restore smooth explicit normals on edited SmoothBoolean object
- better strips selection
- easier debugging (showing problematic parts of the mesh, overlapping strips warning, highlighting unselected strips)
- saving & restoring strips settings after reverting to ProBoolean
- modifying strips resolution
- cleaner output mesh
- many bugs fixed
Download a free demo HERE
Works with the following versions of 3ds Max:
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
SMOOTH BOOLEAN IN ACTION
This plugin is a lifesaver for those, who are not the best 3d modelers or simply don’t have enough time to create a proper quad-mesh for subdivision.
SMOOTH BRIDGE MODIFIER
A new SmoothBridge modifier allows you to seamlessly bridge 2 open edgeloops of a mesh, no matter if they have the same or different edge count.
ABILITY TO HANDLE COMPLEX BOOLEANS
Smooth Boolean v2.0 was tested for months. It is much more stable and faster than the previous version.
With Smooth Boolean your objects can intersects with each other without any issues. It is able to handle triple edge intersections and build smooth quad cap meshes at those points. The result looks exactly like the modern quad-chamfering techniques.
FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT IN GRAPHICS DESIGN
Now you don’t need to think how to guide an edgeloop to achieve the shape you need after mesh subdivision. With Smooth Boolean plugin there are no things hard to model.